My Prince

My Prince
I love you Ben 10

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm 35 and mummy to Ben 10 (nickname) who will be 1 in July 2012. I'm also pregnant and due in September 2012 and keeping the sex a surprise until he/she arrives. Too excited but alot calmer 2nd time around. I'm looking forward to blogging about the things I enjoy, and also the things which I've not enjoyed and hopefully people will enjoy reading it. I used to work in a department for a major retailer where I used to test products so I would love to able to do that in my spare time and provide reviews. I'm open, and honest ... and a chatterbox.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Thank you tfl

Two months of sitting on the floor on my bag and coat on my journey to work, has come to an end. Thanks to tfl I am now being offered seats on buses and trains by fellow passengers who see my wearing the 'baby on board' badge that was kindly given to me by the lady at Chancery Lane ticket office. These badges are free and I was told about them by the florist near where I work.

If you're pregnant, or know a family member or friend who is and uses public transport - get them a badge from your local underground station. So glad I have mine, thank you tfl !!

No comments:

Post a Comment