My Prince

My Prince
I love you Ben 10

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm 35 and mummy to Ben 10 (nickname) who will be 1 in July 2012. I'm also pregnant and due in September 2012 and keeping the sex a surprise until he/she arrives. Too excited but alot calmer 2nd time around. I'm looking forward to blogging about the things I enjoy, and also the things which I've not enjoyed and hopefully people will enjoy reading it. I used to work in a department for a major retailer where I used to test products so I would love to able to do that in my spare time and provide reviews. I'm open, and honest ... and a chatterbox.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Graze Box

My office has gone Graze Box crazy, so I thought I'd see what the hype was about. All I've heard over the past week is how they great they are and especially as for healthy eating if you want to be good. Armed with a token to get my first box free I logged on to the website expecting to see glorious choices that I could choose from.


I scrolled down the list 'nuts, fruit & nut, flapjacks' etc. Was I gripped with excitement? 'No'... quite the opposite, I had a face on my which spoke volumes and was asked by a colleague if I was ok... I wasn't! The names were great and entertaining, but the choices were limited and boring.
Who would pay £3.79 for a box of dry, boring snacks? I was put off and not enticed one bit but I was still going to continue with my order so that I could at least say I'd given it a try.... but I would be cancelling as soon as the box hit my desk! After all... it's FREE!
When the box came I was disappointed to say the least. There was barely enough to feed my 10month old. It was dry, boring... and dare I say it... NASTY!
Sorry Graze Box but I am so glad it was for free as I would have been quite annoyed to have paid money from purse for this. It's a great idea..., but it's just not for me, nor did the other PAs think it was for them either. We decided it was more for those who had a good amount of disposable income and buy into this kind of thing but for a lowly PA... I'll be sticking to my fresh fruit or a bag of nuts which will last me a lot longer than a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment