My Prince

My Prince
I love you Ben 10

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm 35 and mummy to Ben 10 (nickname) who will be 1 in July 2012. I'm also pregnant and due in September 2012 and keeping the sex a surprise until he/she arrives. Too excited but alot calmer 2nd time around. I'm looking forward to blogging about the things I enjoy, and also the things which I've not enjoyed and hopefully people will enjoy reading it. I used to work in a department for a major retailer where I used to test products so I would love to able to do that in my spare time and provide reviews. I'm open, and honest ... and a chatterbox.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Do pregnant mums not wear smart trousers??

Well, this is my first time blogging and wow, I like it so far (all one sentence of it).  Feels good to have somewhere to write my thoughts on babies, pregnancy... oh, i should mention - I'm mummy to little Aamir (aka Ben 10) and have another due in September, work, transport, maternity clothes, baby products... you name it, I have thoughts on it.

At the moment I'm on the search for good, but cheap maternity work trousers... can I find them - not in my local shops (8mile radius).  New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Next, M&S have all decided they would not sell Maternity clothes in store and can only buy them online.  So apart from not being able to try before I buy, I have to pay postage for the priviledge, and then off to the post office to return them. Hmm, not my ideal shopping experience.  Thankfully, my local H&M has come to the rescue!! But, no smart trousers. So, I bought a pair of casual slouch jeans which I wore for the first time a few days ago.  Very nice, and well worth the £15 I spent on them.  So comfy, and alot of people commented on how nice they were and surprised to know that they are maternity.  They had a sale on and I picked up some great bargains for £7 (reduced from £30) and again, the best purchase for my large frame and growing bump! H&M get the thumbs up from me but my hunt for work trousers continues..............

No comments:

Post a Comment